ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE
BY REGISTERING FOR A WEBSKYME ACCOUNT, YOU ARE ENTERING A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT WITH WEBSKYME, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND/OR THE ENTITY YOU REPRESENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND WILL COMPLY WITH ALL SERVICE PRICING ,BILLING AND RULES STIPULATED WITING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.WEBSKYME RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROHIBIT AND TERMINATE USE OR ACCES TO THE SITE AT AHY TIME.WITHOUT NOTICE,FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
BYUSER OBLIGATIONS. By downloading, accessing, or using the Site in order to view our information and materials or submit information of any kind, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or the age of majority in your country of residence). You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control and economic sanction laws and regulations, with respect to your use of the Site. You also acknowledge and agree that use of the Internet and access to the Site is solely at your own risk..
The services offered by Delta Logistics LLC. d/b/a WebSkyme or www.webSkyme.com , are provided to you under the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service ("Terms of Service"), and any operating rules or policies that may be published by at the URL: www.webSkyme.com (the "Service"). We recommend that you print or electronically retain a copy of this document. These terms and conditions explain WebSkyme's obligations to you and your obligations to WebSkyme, and they govern your use of the Webskyme website, the use of your Webskyme account, and the WebSkyme services provided to you.
USER represents and warrants that WEBSKYME.COM is lawfully possessed of the goods and has the right and authority toaccept and store them with Webskyme.com facility . USER agrees not to ship goods to Webskyme as the named consignee. If, in violation of this agreement, goods are shipped to Webskyme as named consignee, USER agrees to notify carrier in writing prior to such shipment, with copy of such notice to the WEBSKYME, thatWEBSKYME named as consignee is a warehouseman and has no beneficial title or interest in such property and depositor further agrees to indemnify WEBSKYME.COM from any and all claims for unpaid transportation charges, including undercharges, demurrage, detention or charges of any nature in connection with goods so shipped. USER further agrees that, if it fails to notify carrier as required in this receipt, Webskyme shall have the right to refuse such goods and shall not be liable.
CLICK LINKS FOR INFORMATION N EACH SUBJECT
You agree that Webskyme will receive your items as part of our service in which you will be billed upon forwarding and shipping request . You agree to email a copy of your government issued identification and passport to prove your identity before we ship any packages out of the country to your address abraod .If you have not emailed a copy of these documents your items will be returned to the seller .If a package arrives at Webskyme is a name that is not reflected on your account your items will be returned and your account termintated for attempted fraudulent usage.There is a $250.00 penalty for to your account for any item delivered on a store invoice to your account that is not in your name.Once the fee has been made webskyme may allow a user to add an additional name .You agree that clicking the 'I Accept' button prior to registering for a WEBSKYME account is valid and equivalent to signing a hard-copy printed agreement between you and WEBSKYME. You may decline the terms and conditions, but if you do so, you will not be able to open an account .
STORAGE PERIOD AND CHARGES –
(a) All charges for storage are per package or other agreed unit per month.
(b) Storage charges become applicable 30 days after delivery date to Webskyme facility .
(c) Webskyme users agrees to pay webskyme's storage and services according to Webskyme policies .Storage charges shall be due after 30 days of storage . Customers may request storage extensions .Storage fees commence after 30 days of receipt of the item to Webskyme facility . In reference to “Past Due Accounts” and “Late Fees”, Webskyme shall be entitled to a late charge based on the user account type.If payment has not been made after 60 days Webskyme may suspend any and all services and limit account access to the Stored items or be forced to liquidate the items in storage
2. Account Creation.
Account Creation is acceptance of our terms and condistions.With a current, valid e-mail address, your street address, delivery address (if different), and contact phone numbers. You certify that the information you provide is accurate and that you will update it promptly if any of it changes. We reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed account ( no identification information) or an account that has been inactive for a lengthy period of time, or if we find you have submitted inaccurate information, or if we determine that your account may be compromised or used for fraudulent purposes. You may not open more than one WEBSKYME account.You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password. You may change your password or any other account information at any time by login in your account from My Account page.
RIGHT TO STORE GOODS –
By engaging and using Webskyme.com a uset represents and warrants that Webskyme is lawfully possessed of the goods and has the right and authority to store them with Webskyme. Webskyme.com users agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Webskyme from all loss, cost and expense (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which Webskyme pays or incurs as a result of any dispute or litigation, whether instituted by Webskyme or others, respecting Webskyme USER’S right, title or interest in the goods. Such amounts shall be charges in relations to the goods and subject to the Webskyme’s lien
3.No Transfer of Account.
You may not transfer your WEBSKYME account or your account login/password to any other person.ANY SIGN OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE PERMANENTLY DEACTIVATED.
TRANSFER, TERMINATION OF STORAGE, REMOVAL OF GOODS – Section 5
(a) Instructions to transfer goods to another facility within the United States outside of Webskyme are subject to approval an additional charges . If a transfer involves re-handling the goods, such will be subject to a charge.
(b) Webskyme may, upon 60 days written notice to the Webskyme Storer of record and if required, to any other person known by the Webskyme to claim, make payment, complete a ship request or storage extension an interest in the goods, require the removal of any goods by the end of the next succeeding storage month. If not removed, Webskyme reserves the right to sell them in accordance with applicable law.
4.Your Warranties and Representations.
You warrant and represent that:
1. you are at least 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your country,
2. you have obtained all necessary permissions to enter into and perform this agreement and will submit identification in your name and on the name on your credit card .
3. you WILL use WEBSKYME services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
4.You will accept all charges incurred
5.You guarantee that any purchasing card beiing used is registered in your name .
6.You will ship your items within the specified time or face penalties and fees or auction your merhcandise.
&.Webskyme will be responsible for liquidation and removal of your items aftr 60 days without payment.
WEBSKYME LIEN -
Webskyme claims a lien against all goods delivered herewith, or at any time thereafter, for storage by theuser, and upon the proceeds of any sale thereof, for storage and service charges, and for any and all costs and expenses incurred in the maintenance of the goods and their sale pursuant to law.
Any goods for which storage or other charges remain outstanding 90 days after notice thereof may be sold by Webskyme. The proceeds of such sale shall first be applied to any indebtedness owing to Webskyme and to any costs and expenses incurred with respect to the goods, the sale, and any efforts to collect such indebtedness. Any excess shall be remitted to user.
Webskyme USER/STORER HEREBY WAIVES ALL REQUIREMENTS OF NOTICE, ADVERTISEMENT AND DISPOSITION OF PROCEEDS REQUIRED BY LAW WITH REGARD TO AND IN FURTHERANCE OF THE WEBSKYME WAREHOUSEMAN’S LIEN.
5. Privacy; Data Protection.
6.Your Use of the Website.
You may not use the WEBSKYME website or WEBSKYME services for any unlawful purpose. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to your WEBSKYME account finances and your use of WEBSKYME services if, in our opinion, your use may violate any US laws,Webskyme Terms or infringe upon another person's rights, or breach the terms of this Agreement.
1. You may use theWEBSKYME website and WEBSKYME services solely for your personal use or for use by the business entity you represent.
2. You may not offer for sale, resell, market, distribute, create a database from, or otherwise commercially exploit in any manner any of the content on WEBSKYME website or information generated using the website.
7. Intellectual Property.
WEBSKYME website, the user interfaces, the 'look and feel,' the content,associated and underlying software, know-how, methodologies and processes are and will remain the sole property of WEBSKYME or its third-party suppliers and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property laws. The software, the data generated by the software, and all other materials made available on this website are licensed to by WEBSKYME
1. You may not copy, reverse engineer, decompile or create derivative works from the WEBSKYME website.
2. You may not use any metatags or any other 'hidden text' which incorporate WEBSKYME'S name or trademark unless we give our prior written consent.
3. While you are using the website, you may print out or electronically store any or all of the web pages or screens but solely for your personal use.
4. You may not scrape, frame or display information from the Borderlinx website for use in another website or service without our prior written consent.
WEBSKYME' and the WEBSKYME logo design are trademarks, with registrations granted or pending in several countries. Use of the WEBSKYME website does not grant you a license to use any of these trademarks. These trademarks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified or distributed in any way.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WEBSKYME WEB-BASED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. WHILE WE PROVIDE ACCURATE AND CURRENT INFORMATION VIA OUR WEBSITE, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE WEBSITE IS NOT WARRANTED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.WEBSKYME IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INABILITY TO ACCESS, DELAY IN ACCESSING, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR CONDUCTING TRANSACTIONS DUE TO UNAVAILABLE OR UNRELIABLE TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, INCOMPATIBLE OR MALFUNCTIONING EQUIPMENT, OR SOFTWARE YOU USE FOR SUCH ACCESS, OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND WEBSKYME CONTROL.
10. Limitation of Liability.
WEBSKYME will be devoid of liability for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages (including but not limited to loss of busine, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, lost opportunity, business interruption, or loss of information) arising out of your use of or inability to use your account or the website. EXCEPT FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PACKAGES DURING EXPORT SHIPMENT webskyme' MAXIMUM LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY ERRORS INwebskyme SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IS LIMITED TO US$100.00 (OR EQUIVALENT) PER INCIDENT. SOME COUNTRIES OR STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SUCH DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Modification of Webskyme Terms and Conditions.
We may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice, and we will notify you by means of a general e-mail or a notice posted on the Webskyme page where you log in to your account. Your continued use of youraccount after the posting of such modifications will constitute your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
12. Compliance with Law: No Illegal Materials or Prohibited Goods.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in effect in the country from which the goods are shipped, and in the country in which the goods are received. You will not use or attempt to use WEBSKYME to receive or send illegal, hazardous or dangerous materials, prohibited goods, or controlled substances. Goods are unacceptable for shipment if
1. they are in WEBSKYME list of Prohibited Items;
2. the goods are classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, or articles prohibited or restricted by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation), export control laws and regulations, import or customs regulations, or any of the laws or regulations of any applicable government department or other relevant organization; or
3. Items such as animals, currency, bearer form negotiable instruments, precious metals and stones, firearms, parts thereof and ammunition, human remains, pornography and illegal narcotics/drugs).
13. Export and Import Compliance.
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. You will comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations;
2. Comply with all applicable export and import laws, and we will refuse to ship any package which we know or have reason to suspect is in violation of such laws;
3. We will refuse to ship any item that requires an export or import license;
4. WEBSKYME WILL NOT SHIP :
5. any items that are specially designed, modified, adapted or configured for a military application; or
1. Items that are subject to export license requirements; or
2. products that are intended to be used in chemical biological weapons, missile technology or nuclear proliferation.
6. For items being exported from the US, you expressly agree not to divert, reship or forward any part of a shipment:
1. to any country which the US Department of the Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) has designated as supporting international terrorism (currently Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria), or
2. to any individual or entity named in: the OFAC list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons; or any of the lists maintained by the US Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security - the Denied Persons List, the Entity List, or the Unverified List; or any of the lists maintained by the US Department of State - the Debarred Parties List or the Proliferators List.
YOU WILL BE LIABLE AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY WEBSKYME and there representatives FOR ANY COSTS, PENALTIES OR FINES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED IF ANY SHIPMENT IS FOUND TO VIOLATE ANY OF THESE CONDITIONS AND FOR ANY LEGAL COSTS INCURred IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH VIOLATIONS. webskyme WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE YOUR account iF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THE ABOVE AGREEMENTS AND ACKNOWLEDGMENTS.